Why A Business Website?
Having a website of your own provides your business with invaluable advantages over traditional advertising avenues. There are at least 7 reasons why you should present your business online:
- Increased customer convenience:
- Searching for businesses and products over the Internet is much easier and quicker than leafing through the Yellow Pages. In fact research now shows that people are using the internet to find local information and businesses more than they use the Yellow Pages. Whenever a potential or existing customer wants to find out more about your business, they can do so easily, especially if you have an "FAQ's" section included. Your customers can always be in touch with you, all they need to know is your web address.
- Your business profile is accessible from EVERYWHERE. No other ad channel provides such coverage on a global scale. You will no longer be restricted to only phone based advertising techniques, as anyone from anywhere can contact you by email, or directly from your website if you have a contact form. More importantly though, is that more and more customers nowadays are using the Internet to search for products, services and businesses.
- People can`t buy your products or services if they don`t know that they actually exist. Through a WEBSITE you can market to potential customers much more than you could possibly do via any print advertisements, Yellow Pages listings, or TV/radio commercials. There are no limitations due to space and time, nationality and residency. You can say as much as you want, to as many people as want. And your business representation can be as resourceful as is the Internet. For this reason, it is highly recommended to spend money initially on your website's design, to ensure that it portrays a professional and trustworthy image.
- Practically, your website runs a NON-STOP PROMOTION for your business! Your customers can always obtain up-to-date and detailed information about your services and/or products. Instead of relying on randomly aired TV or radio commercials, customers can simply browse through your website.
- A website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It will be your hardest-working employee, never getting sick, or taking a holiday. And you can always rest assured that your website is there for you – to answer your customers` questions, or collecting their feedback.
- Through your website, prospective customers can learn about you and your business at any time of the day or night without you having to be pre-occupied with the process. The time that would otherwise be spent on answering your customers` questions can be now saved and put into other activities to increase your profits, in other words – in further expansion of your business.
- A lot of money can be saved that would otherwise be spent on print and postage costs for brochures, coupons, flyers, specials, newsletters, or other mailings. Furthermore, while regular updates to printed materials can be quite expensive and time consuming, updating information on your website is always handy, fast and efficient.